Why Moms Love it
Never Say Nursing Bras Must Be Boring! Momanda has been subverting this stereotype! The double-strap and flexible design will give you the most playful and stunning Multi-way back styles.
- This ultra soft style has been created with wider side wing and extra back size settings so you can rely on a supportive fit throughout every stage of your motherhood journey.
- Double-strap=double support & double sexy, multi-way back styles give you more outfit inspiration
- Easy outer strap pull down for breastfeeding which replaces the nursing clips
- Lightly Lined Molded Cup: Provides natural shape and support, hides your nipples and any leaking milk.
- Invincible soft lace with longline design and sexy v-neck can avoid itching, and give you baby the most fashionable mom!
Family Safe Content
- 88% Polyamide, 12% Spandex
SKU: A120. Easy reach by searching the SKU
Your rib-cage and cup size may increase over the course of pregnancy, and even more in the first few months of breastfeeding. Our nursing bralette was designed to have flex upwards in both band and cup size to accommodate the normal fluctuations that many people experience in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
○ If you are pregnant or in first 6 months of breastfeeding, we recommend sizing up.
○ If you are 6 months beyond breastfeeding period, we recommend selecting the size after measurement.
•Standard (3-5 business days)
•Expedited (2-3 business days)
(More info here)
I feel so sexy in this! It's slightly tighter than I expected; I followed their size chart and got a M. It's possible that I'm used to my nursing bras being too big, so maybe I need to get used to it haha. But I might fit better in a M plus. But, I do have extra sag since I'm a year postpartum and have lost about a cup size since I started nursing. I was a 34C pre pregnancy, then a 36F 2 weeks postpartum when my milk came in, and now I'm a 34DD (according to their size chart I'm a 36B, which doesn't seem right - i don't like their size chart). Anyways, I do like this bra, it's soft, super cute, and pretty comfortable. I like how the back straps can be changed around and made into different patterns! My measurements: 30 inch waist, 30in underbust, 36in bust
A like it
The fabric was not as comfortable as I expected a bralettes to be and the inner bra support always comes out of the exterior coverage. Is as if the inner fabric was larger than the bra coverage fabric.
Other than those details, I find this nursing bra very beautiful and makes me feel good about my body while wearing it.
I like the double straps on this but haven’t had to nurse yet. When I purchased I thought it has a clasp to drop the breast open for nursing but it just pulls down off the shoulder. We’ll see once I start nursing how well that works.
I absolutely love it, it’s so comfy I forget it’s even a nursing bra!
This nursing bralette is as functional as it is beautiful! It’s not itchy at all for being lace. It’s adjustable and surprisingly supportive! I love this bralette and you will not miss the clips!
I really like it but Idk how it will work when breastfeeding since it didn’t have the clips. You basically have to pull down the top strap. It takes a bit of adjusting in the straps it to find the way you like to wear it
So happy. I have such a hard time finding bras in the right size that fit comfortable.
Never Boring Nursing Bralette